At LOBOH we assist our clients to understand the strengths of their team, so they can be most productive. We use the R2 Strengths Profiling system and are also able to offer one-to-one coaching to help your team understand how to work in their areas of strength and also strengthen areas that are weaker.
The R2 Strengths Profiling system is a cutting edge strengths identification and development tool.
Harnessing the power of strengths
R2 Strengths Profiler is the leading online strengths identification tool used to unlock the potential of individuals, teams and organisations around the world – and provide users with a comprehensive profile.
Through 180 questions, 60 strengths are accurately assessed according to the three dimensions of Energy, Performance and Use – with each user receiving their unique, personalised Profile, revealing their realised strengths, learned behaviours, weaknesses and unrealised strengths.
Support is provided through the 4M Development Model. The advice you need to take your strengths to the next level.
- Marshal realised strengths – use them appropriately for your situation and context.
- Moderate learned behaviours – use them in moderation and only when you need to.
- Minimise weaknesses – use them as little as possible and only where necessary.
- Maximise unrealised strengths – find opportunities to use them more.
Insight and Learning
- Understand the powerful difference between skills you do well and your true strengths.
- Understand your untapped resources and how to minimise your weaknesses.
- Watch your goal achievement improve and enjoy a fulfilling role.
- Improve collaboration, engagement, delegation and delivery of tasks.
It’s a simple online test to take, with powerful results! If you would like to be assessed for your strengths, please contact Jodi.